This is a series of games which were being released by McGraw-Hill Ryerson Ltd back in 1984 time. Occasionally the games surface on Ebay, and a selection of the games can be found on Gamebase. But sadly these are still missing:
- Ladders to Learning – Correct Spelling II
- Ladders to Learning – Explorers I (Subsections are missing due to data corruption)
- Ladders to Learning – Explorers II
- Ladders to Learning – Explorers III (Subsections are missing due to data corruption)
- Ladders to Learning – Geography USA
- Ladders to Learning – Grids Galore
- Ladders to Learning – Probability
- Ladders to Learning – The Long Drive
Many have since been found and are now in Gamebase – the above are what are considered to be left to find and preserve. Can you help us?
Division 1 and 2, The Water Cycle and also Graphs 2 were found and backed up thanks to Kevin Steele. These have been submitted to Gamebase, but can also be downloaded here if you wish to see the files. We’ve crossed them off the above list, as they are no longer GTW’s, but confirmed as official releases. Hangman IV and Dictionary Use were recently found in June 2011 by Peter Weighill and are being preserved right now.
Can you help at all and help us preserve these remaining titles?
Contributions: Peter Weighill, Kevin Steele, Rio Baan
- 10/05/21 – Rio Baan confirms many titles found and list updated to reflect what is left to find.
- 16/10/13 – Kevin Steele submits a scan inlay of Word power inlay – game hopefully to come!
- 15/10/13 – Added scan of other titles from Peter Weighill and Rio Baan. Opens up suggestion of there being many more titles out there to find! (gulp!)