Another combined entry for a series of titles from Daybreak Software, which may or may not have been released. At present the following titles are missing:
- Addition and Subtraction of Decimals
- Addition and Subtraction of Fractions
- Addition and Subtraction of Whole Numbers
- Multiplication and Division of Decimals
- Multiplication and Division of Fractions
- Multiplication and Division of Whole Numbers
- Simple Algebraic Equations (Confirmed as released – see scans + comments)
Can you help us find these titles and see them preserved?
With thanks to Bertrand / Atari Frog from http://www.atarimania.com for flagging up the titles.
Contributions: Bertrand / Atari Frog from http://www.atarimania.com
I was just listing Simple Algebraic Equations up on eBay. If you want pictures they are here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/125740866076
This is vintage Commodore 64 Software from the 1980s. It’s in excellent condition, but I don’t know if it works because I have no way to test it. In the original packaging, complete big box.
Simple Algebraic Equations: Three programs of progressively difficult levels with tutorial remediation
By Philip E. Hessemer, B.A.
Secondary Mathematics Teacher-Programmer
For Ages 12 & Up
Many thanks! That’s great to confirm that it does exist as well, so hopefully it will be preserved some day.