A collective entry now for what was to be a large number of Spectrum text adventure conversions to the Commodore 64.
In Commodore Force issue 1, Bash the Barbarian mentions that The Guild’s Tony Collins had picked up the rights to convert several Spectrum adventures to the C64. There was a quick round up (see scans) listing the following titles in particular:
- Run Bronwyn Run – Larry Horsfield
- Axe of Kolt – Larry Horsfield
- Magnetic Moon – Larry Horsfield
- Starship Quest – Larry Horsfield
- Grueknapped – Bob Adams
- Krazy Kartoonist Kapers – Kez Grey
- Desmond and Gertrude – Scott Denyer
- Microfair Madness – Gareth Pitchford
It is likely that others were also planned. But all of the above seem to be missing at the moment, so were they ever converted or even started at all?